Thursday 2 January 2014

More of the ATC's!

Yesterday I was sorting through old Art Gallery invitations, deciding what to keep, what to pass on to an art teacher and what to throw out. Then I had an idea!! All this nice card and colour, why don't I use it for my zentangle adventures!!? In particular, ATC's. So thats just what I did. I cut one painting up into ATC size and tangled two of them. I rather like the effect. What do you think? I first used a no.1 pen, then tried a .05. I found the latter too fine against the colour, so reverted to the .1. As the card had a slight sheen, I found I needed to be careful to not smudge the ink as it took a while to dry. I then shaded with Prisma Verythin coloured pencils.



This is one of the cards before tangling with part of the painting on it



Next week I shall be off to Perth once again to see my son and his family of seven children! They are expecting no. eight on Jan 9th, so I shall be busy. Heres a picture of myself with Chris as a toddler., then have a look at what he has produced! 





1 comment:

  1. Love your ATCs - I have added a plan to start doing those too; my list of to-do's seems to be endless!
    I cannot believe how many children your son has - god bless him and his wife! What lovely looking children they are - you must be a very happy grandma!

    ReplyDelete