Wednesday 23 April 2014

Diva Challenge #164

This weeks challenge is to depict Earth Day, April 22nd. In my tile I have collated the sun, water, trees, plants. I worked on a parchment paper tile which doesn't make the colours so bright, as earth is suffering right now, though it remains awesomely beautiful in so many places. I coloured with Prismacolour pencils.



I have also made a colour wheel recently so I can decide on a colour scheme for my spiral project. which of course I just had to tangle.



7 comments:

  1. Glorious colours and very telling words....Your colour wheel is utterly gorgeous - a fantastic idea. Axxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring is gorgeous. Also your colour whell. Great tangles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tile; it is very bright and happy :). What a gorgeous color wheel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic color wheel!!! Your tile is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Earth Day tile is so well done and I just love the color wheel idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wundervoll!
    Liebe Grüße aus Deutschland,*Manja*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Anne, this are truly fabulous! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete