Monday 30 January 2012

calendar and annie tangles

Ye-hah! This is my 100th post today!!
I must say its been fun though time consuming but I have no regrets at all. In fact I have enjoyed running a blog, and linking up with folk around the world, especially those who have similar passions. After a while you do feel like a community, particularly the zentangling  contributors. And a big THANK YOU to those who have left comments.."I couldn't have done it without you".

I am going slowly with Carole's calendar, I have been taking too long to work on them. Today I have a different focus. I thought I would showcase my tangles for a change as either "biggerer" or as a monotangle, which will be on the next page. I had fun colouring them as well with my Prismacolours.



2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 100th post. It will take forever for me to get there. Just had to tell someone...I RECEIVED MY CALENDAR TODAY!!! I'm so glad you've been blogging about it. I just had to get one. Now, if I can get over just fondling the paper and pages and down to tangling! Thanks for the great recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean about the paper, it is sooo nice to work on. Great choice Carole! Thanks for congrats.

      Delete