Tuesday 24 February 2015

Diva Challenge #206

This was fun! Laura challenged us with a new one this week. We are to create a different size-
4 1/2"x4 1/2" square and use a medium we haven't used before for tangling. I chose to use Copic brush markers.
Tangles:Printemps, Pokeleaf, Yale, Coaster, Huggins, Shattuck, Inapod,Keeko and Jetties

Lately I have been having some fun colouring in with friends. We all have the lovely book called "Secret Garden" by Johanna Basford. It's very interesting how diverse pictures can look when coloured differently. Some do soft gentle pastel colours, another choose earthy ones and of course I just have to go bright don't I!!

Media: Gel pens

Media: Watercolour paint

I was so pleased to capture this shot of a bird in the eucalyptus tree amongst the flowers.
It was a bit far away and I had to take it through my window.



















4 comments:

  1. Great use of your Secret Garden book, I tend just to look at mine and plan to copy pages to colour / tangle in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the coloring of your zia a lot, Anne. And LOVE that bird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tile is great and your secret garden book lovely. Fun bird in the tree!

    ReplyDelete