Tuesday 24 March 2015

Diva Challenge #210; New tangle Moonlite

Hi there! I couldn't resist doing a colour one today! More green too! Challenge is to use  a spiral string

Last week I showed a tile with a new tangle called MOONLITE*, and promised the step-outs this week.



Last week's tile now finished. To create this I used JellyRoll Moonlight gel pens, hence the tangle name.*
Hope you like it. 

I also showed last week an ATC which I had marbled with nail polish. That looked good, but I don't think my tangling worked very well. Question was to tangle on the colour or the white.

I also tried tangling on marbled card, using the marble lines as strings. This is for a Facebook swap using a word.I used 'Moonlite' as you can see.


and another 'word' piece..

I had fun using Narwal in this one.(Sorry 'bout the cut off)

That's all for today folks, have a good week!
I look forward to seeing your versions of Moonlite.



3 comments:

  1. A lot has been done by you and ... all so very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your bright colors - and thanks for the step out!

    ReplyDelete