Saturday 22 December 2012

continuing the 100th Diva Challenge....

Told you I liked this latest tangle. I did get the name mixed up though, it is called Diva Dance. I think that's great!.Thought I'd journey into colour and a zendala. The first one is brown on Favini cream paper tile. The second is a zendala using one of Zentangles prestrung zendalas. I used Sue Jacobs method of using the tombow markers to do the background, laying the water on the area first, then applying secondary colour (scribble on plastic then using a brush dab into the scribble then apply to wet card). So thats FIVE  I have done using this tangle. I wonder if I will do any more???

Have a delightful Christmas.
"Jesus is the reason for the season"

8 comments:

  1. Wow, great again. The colors of the zendala are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this pattern works great with the bubbles - love your tiles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alice. Its fun seeing what Diva Dance will work with.

      Delete
  3. Very nice, especially the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your colored one, your work is amazing!! I like Zendalas, the roundness of them appeals to me.

    ReplyDelete