Tuesday 4 December 2012

diva's challenge #98


I counted the days I have left at school..seven!! It's hard to believe that's the end of an era and one identity. I've been an art teacher for so long, I can't imagine not being one. I'm sure I will keep on teaching in some way or another, just not in a secondary class room. It's both daunting and exciting at the same time as who knows what I will end up doing or going to............................

This week's challenge fron the Diva is to use the tangle called "keenies". A simple design, I saw the challenge as using it in a variety of ways.

2 comments:

  1. Indeed beautiful variations of the tangle Keenees. I have to admit that I am attracted to your leaves on the left and the right sight. The are great shaded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The leaves are wonderful but I also like how Keenees pops up here and there.

    ReplyDelete