Monday 22 October 2012

Zendala dare 28 and colour scheme

I liked this zendala design so much I did another one!! For this one I used the split comp colours blue, purple and orange-yellow. I didn't have an orange pen so used red then coloured over with yellow to get a similar effect. In the design process I found myself inventing a tangle. It sort of 'popped up' by itself! I also did a line around each shape inside it as an experiment and quite like the result. I couldn't stop looking at it afterwards. Is that crazy or what?

8 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! I love the colors and tangles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! The line around the shapes are always nice; I use it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty - looks like an exotic wall hanging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very beautiful and I love the new tangle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, the centre is super.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. Interior and exterior painting

    ReplyDelete