Tuesday 20 November 2012

AEDM #21

One really good thing about Art Every Day Month, it gets you to finish off half done art or tangle pieces. I began this one over a year ago, and came across it yesterday. Phew! I was stressing about having time to do a whole new piece so it was a relief. Glad its finished now, not that I'm over the moon about it, I think I've changed a bit since starting this piece, but hey, its done! Thanks to Leah for her part in the process too.
I worked on a colourwash background on watercolour paper.

3 comments:

  1. Your tiles are such a pleasure to see, they are so well executed. The colors here are wonderful but the intricacies of the tangles are the real treat. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tangles, are you a blue lover too???

    ReplyDelete