Tuesday 6 November 2012

AEDM#7 ART Poster

With Open Studio day coming up on Sunday, I made a poster to put outside and on a few lamposts. I did the black and white in Draw Plus on A4 then photocopied it to A3. Last night I coloured it in using my Prismacolours. Today I'll get some copies made for the lamposts. For the border I used my Giotto tangle. Very useful. I started to do gradient on the Welcome but decided it would take too long so just did flat colour. That took 3 hrs anyway!! I found when the photo was on the screen , it wasn't as coloured in as I thought!! Nevermind, I thought it could be a good piece for day 7.





2 comments:

  1. This is great. Signage is always important. What a delightful addition to Day 7.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great sign and it would be great fun to be part of it... sure you will be a huge success xx

    ReplyDelete