Sunday 4 November 2012

AEDM#5 zendala#30 linework

My AEDM for today is this weeks zendala dare #30. So far in line only, will colour it for tomorow. Not a lot of spare time at the moment as I am getting my place ready for "Open Studios" next Sunday. First job was to get my front door approach colourful. Yesterday had massive fun buying flowers, most "bloomers"..no, not with underwear, but means they are in flower! So despite a hot day, I managed to get all out front planted, except for the hanging basket - I'd run out of potting mix by then. Will take some photos later.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your Zendalas. I noticed that you like photography too, we have two things in common. You live in a beautiful country, I'm sure there is a lot of inspiration at your door. I'm thinking of trying my hand at caligraphy, is it hard to do???

    ReplyDelete