Thursday 29 November 2012

AEDM#29 and PPF2 &w/c pencils

Hi all in Paint Party Friday! Although my pic is using watercolour pencils, I did finish off with a wee bit of white paint. I plan to make my next piece a painting but don't hold your breath! I have just received a large batch of Inktense pencils chosen one by one, so will be itching to use them all!! Praps I should make more of a "painterly" picture as opposed to just colouring-in something. Wait and see. Thing is there is competition for my time. I have just purchased a Samsung Galaxy 10.1 Note. All it seems to want from me is passwords galore, all of which I insert are "incorrect". Does anyone else get that stuff??? I must be a bimbo or something. At least I have printed out the user manual!

Nearly at the end of Art Everyday Month. Thanks to Leah for giving us a push to explore our creative side a bit more, and to those who have visited my blog, I hope you'll come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment