Friday 2 November 2012

AEDM#3 and zendala dare 29 to colour

I nearly didn't post this it's such a mess, but then that's the path of the artist hey! I wanted to keep exploring Bunzo but instead I think I murdered it! If anyone should look at it at least they'll think "Oh yeah, I can do better than that " and be all encouraged, ha, ha! I continued to play with Inktense pencils, but made a mess of that too. Oh dear. I do like my bird in the top corner though. Ha ha..a bunzo bird!!

Big thanks to all who sent me such nice comments too.

Another thing I continued to work on was  zendala dare #29. I have created just the line work here, if anyone wanted to colour it in you are welcome. My next job is to colour with one of my split complementary colour schemes I havent used yet.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the first one, you are to hard on yourself, it's wonderful!! The second one is very intricate, I like that one too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first one! The bunzo bird is delightful (as is the snail hiding like they do). Fun and whimsy Bunzo...well done!

    ReplyDelete