Saturday 13 August 2011

Aussie tangles

Yay! Have my first tangles to put online. Now I am no graphic designer, so they sure arent perfect, but you will get the idea hay! They came to me when I was making the bookmarks for the Chinese ladies, and are derived from eucalyptus leaves and their flowering blossoms, here called Ficafolia. In fact we have a Ficafolia Festival when the whole main street is out in bloom with these colourful gum flowers.





I have two more but will leave those til next week, when I have made a some tile for them.
You have a go, theyre fun!


7 comments:

  1. Lovely tangles! I also love your blog's background! I look forward to reading some of your older posts! Feel free to check out my blog, too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing! I love learning all these new patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne - these are incredible!! I have loved them since I found them about a year ago :) You said you had 2 more to share ... did you ever share them? Thank you!! ~ Diane Clancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have two more since then, Camelia and Moonlite. They will be under labels in my blog. hope you can find them, I'm no good at links!

      Delete
  4. Thank you so very much, Anne!! I love your tangles!! The best to you!! :) ~ Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving this blog I found and when I look at the picture of you I realize who's blog it is. Thanks for the new patterns. You are so generous to share.

    ReplyDelete