Thursday 6 October 2011

challenge #42

Not very good graphically, but I did most on the plane and the light wasnt too good. I put little buds of hope on the branches of verdigogh, and for me a rainbow signifies God's promises.

While away I did a few practice pieces...
                           This was made on a colourwash background and shaded with prismacolour
                                    I've done so many coloured ones, I felt I needed to get back to basics
                    My first attempt at two colours..I quite like the concept..
                        Then  I had fun using the angel stamp and building around it with colour
 Lots more challenges ahead as more and more people inspire me to try new things! I need to retire to have the time to do everything!! TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment