Tuesday 22 November 2011

AEDM#23

Well, the month is creeping along and we're up to day 23!! I can keep up with it most of the time as I was already doing some sort of art work at night each day, but if I go out at night it gets a bit close. How does everyone else find keeping up with daily artworks? Especially if you have a job to go to. Be interesting to know. I appreciate your comments, they are always encouraging, and make keeping up with blogs quite rewarding.

Decided to do a tangled bird, but find not so easy on waterolour paper when it has a bit of tooth in it, However managed it and thought to colour the background with plain colour but the pattern bug took hold and the pencil just had to draw them!! They began to shout at the bird so first I stopped doing them, and had to add some black so you could find the bird!

No comments:

Post a Comment