Tuesday 16 September 2014

Diva Challenge #185. DUO tangle

This week our challenge is to combine Phycops and Diva Dance tangles.  I really didn't come up with any masterpieces this time as I found Phycops a tad difficult. I hadn't used it before. Anyway, you win some you lose some.



On our Aussie ZIA Facebook site we have a new challenge to create a flower from each letter of the alphabet..cool! My first is for A I used 'Antidot'


On the family front, I am so excited about  5 of my  grandchildren (girls) in their school sports. They ALL won first or second in every race, who hoo! Their mum nearly made state level so she is a runner indeed. The grade fiver won runner up championship, and grade three won 3 first places!!



12 comments:

  1. I think your tiles are winners. Both are very nice. I really like your flower too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phicops is not so easy as most of us know, but I think your tiles are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Diva Dance beautifully supports your Phi Cops. Lots of motion. Well done. The flower tile is beautiful. Wonderful news about your granddaughters accomplishments in sports.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the wave like action of your first and the flower is so fun. What a neat idea to do, and I hope you share some of the others.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely tangles, I especially like the Phicops in color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like your Phicops is slowly drifting down a lazy river.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your renditions of the prompt this week. And congrats to your award winners.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't see any losses on this page----not in your Zentangle tiles and obviously your grand-daughters are winners!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found the combination difficult too but you've done a great job. And what great news about your granddaughters! Well done family! Axxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like your first tile. It looks like sailing on rough divadance waves! Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete