Wednesday 15 October 2014

Diva Challenge #189

A new tangle pattern is our challenge this week. "Yuma", by Tina-akua Hunziker came up on the random selector machine for Use My Tangle challenge. I found it enjoyable to use, guess as I like lots of lines!


Here are some of my latest "completions" from Ben Kwoks templates
Media: Watercolour pencils

Media: Prismacolour pencils and fineliners for tangle patterns

Watercolour paints, coloured pencil, markers and fineliners




We are having a fun swap on Facebook at the moment.  Chosing two colours and two tangle patterns, using the same for each ATC.  I have done all mine on a colour wash background, choosing pink and blue as the colours, and Florz and Leaflet as the patterns. I have found in doing so many that my creativity developed, and I was inventing things I hadn't thought of before.

15 comments:

  1. What a lot of lovely work! Love it all Ax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is stunning, especially your use of colour, Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lots of great work! Thanks for sharing it all with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the variations you have with Yuma. Your ATC's are gorgeous - lovely colour combination and drawing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that ATC spread...love the pallette, and you chose two very nice patterns. They always look so nice together. And DUDE! your sea turtle! hahaha! the brilliant green, and how pretty the tan back is, on the second one. He is so cool...the details are so fine, and your lines are so precise. Wonderful work.
    Your tile from the diva challenge is great, too. Using Yuma in two different ways, sort of how a chef would prepare one ingredient in two ways for the same plate. I like everything you've done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ps, I hope you don't mind, I pinned the turtle to my pinterest art board.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these ATC's, nice idea to use the same colors and tangles so many times. Your challenge tile is beautiful; Yuma is done very well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Post, Anne. Love your color work. Wonderful challenge on Facebook ATC swap. Your creativity came through for you in creating so many wonderful tiles from a limited palette of colors and patterns. Your Yuma Challenge Tile is awesome. Love the way you knit the two versions together so seamlessly. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, so many wonderful pieces to see here! Your challenge tile is very lovely. Your Yuma has a beautiful flow! Your ATC´s are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful tiles and nice coloured. Yuma is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had a go at Yuma too, so I really appreciate your result.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice work. I especially like those pretty ATC's!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely tile. I have adopted the turtle as my totem animal so of course, I love the turtles. The peacocks are pretty also. Love what you did with the ATC's.

    ReplyDelete