Saturday 28 March 2015

Zendala Dare #100

I haven't created a Zendala Dare since Erin stopped doing them for a while. Now she's back on track with them I umed and ahh'd whether I wanted to get back into them, seeing as since then I have adopted Facebook's Zentangle ATC's and Aussie Zentangle Inspired Art sites. The ATC site presents a swap each month, and I just LOOOVE swaps! But its quite a bit of work as we need to create about 10 tiles or ATC's to swap. One of which normally takes me a whole evening or two. So I was reticent to go down Erin's road again. However when I saw it was number one hundred, I thought "I have to do that one" so I'm back on board! Thought I'd show a few of the type of swaps I did.


 Finally, my no. 100!!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, it's so good to 'have Erin back'!!! Your zendala is beautiful and so are the tiles for the swab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your swaps are great, but your Zendala is quite stunning and has a real spring feel to me (even though I guess you are going into your fall). Hope you continue with the zendala's too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Your zendala! Beautiful colors of spring :-)

    ReplyDelete